16 May 2007

Compatibility@Incompatibility



The excerpt of the email that i have received. Of course i’m not going to reveal the rest.




I want to make a confession..
I’ve tried to find compatibility when i met you in Penang..
But, the feeling it’s not there..
My gut said you have feelings toward me and me toward you?
I don’t know what to say..



AUGUST 2006
I was expecting 1 year to meet him up and can't wait to meet him. When the day arrived, it is not what i thought. I feel that he was so reserved and i feel like that i was being with a stranger! I was bitterly dissappointed with him. But i forced myself to cheer myself up eventhough for me, it was so awkward and plastic! Why he said that? I admit, that i am very bold at certain things. I get along well with people. This is the real me. when comes to the matter of heart, it's very complicated(or i make it complicated?) Entahlah, let it comes naturally ok! If he knows something...


No comments: